Sometimes during summer people find it difficult to fill up their schedules because of all the free time. I like to keep myself busy. Here’s a countdown of few of the many things I like to do.
5. BAKE! I love baking with my cousin Nicole. She is really good at it. Baking is really fun and sometimes pretty messy. Plus, after baking you get to eat whatever you make! Extra fun.
4. PLAY INSTRUMENTS. The only instrument I can play is guitar. Singing and playing the guitar make time pass by more quickly. Sometimes I try to play the piano just for fun. I am proud to say that I can play Mary Had a Little Lamb!
3. WATERGUN FIGHT! I personally love having watergun fights. The thrill of it is amazing. You will definitely be hyped and exhilarated. Plus, you get to invite lots of friends! The more the merrier! If you want something less exciting (lol) but exciting nonetheless, go swimming instead. Swimming is a nice way to relax, to cool down, and to beat the summer heat.
2. READ. Do you still feel like you want to do something even though you are already home and are ready for bed? Read. Reading takes you to another world. It makes your imagination work. It is actually pretty interesting. Some books I have read and felt worthy of taking note of are The Book Thief by Mark Zusak, The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart, The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstein, and Wuthering Heights by Charlotte Bronte.
1. TRY SPORTS. My life practically revolves around sports. I love figure skating. It is breathtaking and blood-tingling(literally!). I still haven’t gotten over the thrill of figure skating. That is what makes it so exciting. This summer try a sport. Aside from it being fun and exciting, sports also keep you fit and healthy. Pick a sport now!
Beat the boredom this summer and fill up your schedules with exciting events. Make Summer 2013 rock!
references for photos:
water gun fight- swordtheyellowkirby.deviantart.com